You can visit DEAS Mobile official website to purchase our products. When you share information with us, by creating a DEAS Mobile Account, we can make your experience even better. As you use our site, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and store on our servers.
- How we collect and use that information.
- How you should provide information selectively and how to access and update your information.
The information we collect
We will collect two types of information.
Personal Information (information which can personally identify you) and Non-personal Information (all information that is not identifying information).
Information we get from your use of our website
When you interact with DEAS Mobile, (hereinafter referred to as “DEAS Mobile”), you may be asked to provide your Personal and Non-Personal Information. We may combine Personal Information we collect from all of our sales with Non-Personal Information to protect and improve our website. Should any of the information below be classified as Personal Information, you hereby agree that DEAS Mobile may collect, use and/or disclose the Information for the purposes set out below.
The following are types of information which we may collect. Please note that the information mentioned below and how it is used are examples, and are not exhaustive.
The collection of Information
- When you create a DEAS Mobile Account, we may ask you for your Personal Information, including but your name, telephone number, E-mail address, and mailing address. Other information we may ask you for includes your profession, language, zip code, area code, time zone, etc.
- When you purchase DEAS Mobile products, we’ll collect relevant Personal Information, delivery information, and order details.
- When you use our customer support services, our customer support agent may collect relevant Personal Information, including your name, order number, phone number, delivery address, DEAS Mobile Account ID, email address.
- When you log in to DEAS Mobile Account, your user identification information and phone number will be sent to a server.
- Information collected by Cookies—Cookies and various other technologies to collect and store Non-personal Information when you visit DEAS Mobile website .
- Log Information—when you visit DEAS Mobile server, we will automatically collect and store information in server logs. Such server log information may include: IP address, browser type, browser language, referral URL, operating system, and date and time stamp.
The use of Information
- The Personal Information may be used to provide you with DEAS Mobile products and services, to handle your orders. This is to ensure the safety and functionality of our products, verify your identity or prevent and hold accountable for fraud or any other kinds of improper use.
- The Personal Information may be used to make our products and service better, however, in most cases we will only use comprehensive information and statistical information for such purpose.
- The Personal Information may be used to communicate with you.
- We will not share any of your information without your permission.
Accessing and updating your Personal Information
Log in to your account, you are able to access and update your Personal Information. You can delete part of Personal Information or request to delete your personal account, unless we must keep certain information for legal purposes.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt and secure our site using Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, to guard against unauthorized attempted access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to DEAS Mobile employees and policy is that key information is provided to those who need to know specific information in order to process your order, those employees are under strict confidentiality agreements, and may be disciplined or terminated if he\she fail to meet these agreements.
- DEAS Mobile takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, we continuously strive to protect your Personal Information by encrypt our processes while processing your orders. We do this is to protect your information from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure.
DEAS Mobile suggests that children under 18 years of age get prior approval from their legal guardian before purchasing DEAS Mobile products. DEAS Mobile will not collect children’s Personal Information if we know the user is under age, nor will we disclose such information to any third party. If we find out that we have collected the Personal Information of children under 18 years old, we will delete it as soon as it is brought to our attention.